Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Soliloquy

I like talking to Byron and Amy afterschool about random things like Desperate Housewives and possums. We have interesting discussions.

I like English class. Today I was Polonius from Hamlet. People wanted me to be him because he's a short old man, and apparently I fit the role quite well. I'm going to die tomorrow when Hamlet (Efrem) kills me.

I like tutoring. Yesterday I had my first tutoring session with this sophomore named Frank. I'm tutoring in Algebra 2 honors so far, but I also have a girl who needs help in algebra 2, and a guy who needs help in english 2 honors. It's a very rewarding feeling when I help someone understand a concept in math, and I really hope the tutoring session helped Frank.

I am very excited about Dancing With The Staff... it's probably the first "fun" school-related activity I'm going to this year (football game didn't really count because it wasn't that great), and I'm SO glad that the math test was moved to Friday.

I need new clothes. And shoes. I've been wearing my brown polka dot flip flops like every single day!! I want to shop.

I miss summer.

2 comments:

byron said...

stina rules :)
i wish you stayed up late with me.
that would be so fun.

i have to to talk to you more.
dancing w/ staff will be fun :)

and i noticed your brown flip flops today...b/c i wanted to steal them >:D

hehe!...i miss summer too. but we can't ski in summmer!!

Vicky Ge said...

I like Stina :)