Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Sister Bonding

Fridays are my sister bonding days.

I loveeeeee that she can drive!! Today I woke up pretty early, at like 10, and watched some TV while eating breakfast. We watched The View and Boy Meets World. At 11:30, we went to Cinema City and watched Hairspray. It was pretty good!! I love musicals. And Zac Efron was a lot better in this movie than in High School Musical.



Yep, I love the whole message of the movie, and the singing was pretty good too. The movie was a bit corny, but I liked it. I didn't watch the original movie though.. so I had no idea what was going to happen, although it was pretty predictable.. hehe. Did anyone think that Amanda Bynes looked a little too tan?

Ok so afterwards, my sister and I wanted to eat Thai food, across the street from Cinema City. But she went on the wrong lane, so we couldn't go to the one we always go to. But then I remembered the new Thai restaurant that opened near El Rancho, so we went there. It was surprisingly very good! $6.50 for lunch special that comes with salad, soup, and an entree. Hehe. After that we went home, and I took a nap (after studying a bit for the ACT... gosh, science is actually kinda hard).

At 5, my mom came home and we went to Irvine 20/20 place to pick up my glasses. They're cool!! They kinda look like my red ones, except they're dark brown and are Juicy Couture. :0 They were pretty expensive, but now I can see! Hehe. After that, we went to Sears, and then my dad came.. we tried to find Michaels, but couldn't, so we just ate dinner at Pat and Oscar's. We got a REALLY good deal- 12 breadsticks, Greek salad, pizza+ham, BBQ chicken, and baby back ribs for $20!! It's their promotional family feast thingy and it was worth it. We still have so many leftovers.

OHHH and before we went to Pat and Oscars, we were trying to find a parking spot, and then we found one. But then this other car TOOK OUR SPOT, which we were TOTALLY WAITING for. My dad honked. And she didn't move. Then this white guy came up to her and asked her, "don't you know that they were waiting for this spot first?" and I dunno what she said, but the guy called her a B*TCH. I think that really scared her because she wouldn't get out her car...

:p yep, that was my day. Tomorrow is iceskating and maybe movies again:) I love summer!

1 comment:

byron said...

i wish i could go tomorrow.
well...today.
darn.
:(.