Monday, August 13, 2007

getty & auntie

Hello!!

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday. I went to the Getty Center with Anne! Anne is one of my best friends... she's like a junior in college now. Pretty scary how time flies by. Yep yep.. well, we haven't seen each other in such a long time, so it was GREAT to finally hang out with her for almost the whole day. She's going to study abroad in Scotland next year, so I won't get to see her for another year :( BUT, we are planning to go to the OC International thing and she can get me free funnel cake and lemonade:)

The Getty Museum was cool like always. I saw new exhibits... one about animals and this photography one. I drew in my sketchbook like a art nerd. :) It's for IB art. Hmm, yep and we walked around the garden and took pics. I'm too lazy to post them up, maybe sometime later..

After that, we went to Santa Monica for lunch and shopping. We ate New York Style Pizza by the slice (I <3 Tomato and Basil Pizza!) and then went to Pink Ice, the place where I bought my favorite dress (see your right for picture). I bought a pink and white shirt for $10. It's so comfy and cute but it's kinda big on me. I might wear it on the first day of school :) I like it.

Then we couldn't find my dad (like always), so we had to wait. While we were waiting there was this girl who was singing, and she said she's a "top myspace artist". She was selling her CDs for only $5. Maybe I should have bought one and got her autograph. Who knows, maybe she'll be famous someday.

Then we got starbucks. Thanks Anne for the frappuccino!! :) And then we found my dad. And then we sent Anne home and went to Costco, then to Staples. And that was my not so typical Sunday.

Today wasn't that typical either. I woke up at 9:30, watched some of Finding Nemo, and then went to eat brunch with my Ayi and sister at Cocos. She showed us her Iphone, which is oh-so-cool! I want one, though it won't be "practical". Dude it has everything, even Youtube. I tried searching for my "Fotografia" music video but it couldn't find it. Hmm. Then we sent Jeje home and I went to Ayi's house to type. It took like 15 minutes -_- hahaha. I got $25. I feel bad. Maybe I should act like an Asian and refuse the money.
:)

I have lots to do before school starts. I won't be online much, but I will check my email and blog!:)

1 comment:

byron said...

i wanna see photography. 25 bucks in 15 minutes! thats like 100 bucks an hour!
hah you wrote "like a artist", better brush up on grammar before the act :)

okayy. if you dont go online you can call dude! im bored :(...i need to start work too, crap!