Monday, August 27, 2007

Three more days

AHHH!! Three more days til school starts again. I'm sad, nervous, but kinda excited too. I get to see all my lovely friends again :). Hopefully, I'll have lots of classes with them, I'll get the teachers I want, and I won't be TOOO stressed. I'm kind of worried. Am I stretching myself too thin? Am I doing too much? I have FBLA (vice president duties.. it'll take a LOT of my time), AEP (this will take up most of my after school time), media tech (webdesign.. clubs), club websites, and maybe Troy website. And then I applied to be western region membership committee for FBLA, which if I get it, will take up lots of time. But it's not like I can back out now. Okay, sorry. I sound like a nerd :(

Well, I got back from northern cali last week. It was a nice, relaxing vacation like what I said in my xanga. I liked Stanford, a lot. I had a good time at Carmel, Monterey (aquarium was cool), Santa Barbara, and lots of other places along the coast. I also ate delicious food (Bubba Gumps.. yum! and mediterranean food), hung out with Rekha, and shopped (but bought nothing but a dress from ROSS). It was nice and short, and a good way to end the summer.

As for school starting, I still have to finish up some last minute work, like studying for SAT II Bio (take practice tests) and Math IIC. I am scared about the ACT; the McGraw Hill book is so stupid!! I keep on missing stupid things. HMPH. At least I have my IB Essay done with! Yeah! Almost 3000 words! Hmm... Okay, I'm bored and I don't know what else to say. I guess I'll update more after school starts.

=)

1 comment:

byron said...

hmph. roar. roar. :( school :(.