Thursday, August 2, 2007

wet ear, chipotle, and promotion

Good... morning(?) ladies and gentlemen.
Yes, it's already the next day and I haven't even begun thinking about sleeping yet. Lately, I've been going to sleep pretty late. I hope this doesn't develop into a bad habit once school resumes. :(

So today was pretty ordinary, except for the fact I went back to CSUF after never stepping on campus for a whole week! Sameen and I just continued refining.. we're almost done I think. Just one more formula!! But yeah. I saw Byron again! and twins! :] It was like old times, except Chris wasn't there :( But anyways. OMG how could I forget? Okay, so at 8:30 I had an ear appointment, because my ear is being weird (after my surgery).. it keeps having REALLY smelly liquidy stuff come out.. it's disgusting. The doctor gave me some medicine though, but I still have to visit Dr. Friedman at LA a week from today.

Okay so where was I? Oh yeah, CSUF. So.. Byron left me sooooo early:( He went to Minnie's house or something, cuz they went to the OC fair today. I wanted to go!! But it was last minute, and my mom would have said no. I asked my dad and he said I could go on the weekend, but not today! WTHECK><. O well, I might go on Sunday (last day apparently) with Anne, my friend whom I haven't seen for such a LONG timee.

So yeah.. it was lonely without Byronie there, but at least I had Sameen! At 12, we went with Efrem to eat at Chipotle. Haha. I told him my porkeypop stories, and he told us funny stories.. hm.. oh yeah! I saw Mr. Liem there! Geeze Efrem really likes talking to teachers.-___- Hah, then he left, and Sameen and I went to Yogurtland.:)

After lunch, we planned a Downtown Disney extravaganza for the summer, and just studied and stuff. I studied a lot for SAT bio! Actually.. I didn't really. Just finished circulatory system, and now I'm on to respiratory. :]

Tonight I'm making a FBLA promotional video for the first club meeting. It's soo tiring. Windows movie maker sucks.. it's so slow!! Haha. Well, I'm tired but I'm determined to finish this tonight.

1 comment:

byron said...

roar. you should have come.