Tuesday, July 31, 2007

bonfire adventure and tyke's pee-athon

Monday was the bonfire adventure I planned. It was very funnnn. Despite all the frustration that resulted from planning it, it was worth it. It was the first time I went to the beach with a lot of my friends, the first time I made a bonfire, and the first time I went to BJs. I loved every moment of it.

Yesterday started at approximately 9 AM, when I woke up from my wonderful sleep. Sameen was going to come at around 11, so I began putting frosting and sprinkles on the birthday cupcakes while watching an old repeat of Full House. Then at 11, she came over and we made the brownie cake together. Actually, Sameen did everything. I just watched her do it. lol. We ended up watching the entire A Walk To Remember movie. I don't care what anyone says about it, I still think it's the sweetest movie ever. Landon and Jamie are so cute together. Then at 1, Melody came over. We just played with my tablet, listened to music, and helped decide which papers I wanted to bring to burn at the bonfire. I got a whole stack ready, including my compsci, spanish, english, and APUSH notes. :] Then at 2, Vicky finally came, and we watched some youtube videos. Then we left at around 2:30, and got to the beach 1 hour later. :)



The beach was really pretty and uncrowded. Maybe it was the beautiful weather, or the fact that it was a Monday and nobody was really there. We first played a little in the water, and then went to play beach games like football and frisbee. Nobody wanted to play with me, so Melody and I went to dig a hole-- our attempt at burying DC. Unsuccessful. Not the hole, but getting DC to get in there. Jane, on the other hand, cooperated very nicely and let us bury her.



It was so much fun. Then we went to the water area some more.. I took lots of pictures, we jumped up and down, I collected seashells, and I lost my Canon camera case. I'm sad. But at least I didn't lose my camera..






After that, we went to eat dinner at around 6:30ish. We ate at BJs. My first time! It was goodddd. Yummy pizza, in 6 different flavors. :) then we walked back and started the bonfire. It lasted until about 10, when it was time to leave the beach. We made smores, celebrated Vicky and Daniel's 17th birthdays, and sat in the sand.:)



Then Vicky, twins, Evan, and I went home in my car. Vicky stayed over for the night. We basically looked at baby pictures and uploaded beach pics onto facebook. Then fell asleep at around 12...

Then today, Amy came over and the three of us decided that we weren't going to do ThinkQuest this year. I don't think we have the time, especially because of collegeapps, school, and for me, FBLA. :[ Oh well... maybe next year? We'll still work on it a bit this year, because our topic is very good :]

Then Vicky left at 2, and Amy ate lunch with me. Then we took some ACt practice tests. I actually did pretty well this time using Amy's book! I missed one on both math and writing (the stupidest things... I don't think I deserved to miss the writing one, because it was ambiguous.. but math, I was just plain careless), and I missed 3 on reading. I HOPE the real ACT is as easy as Kaplan's practice tests. :] I need to take the science portion tonight..

Because we were getting way too tired and bored, we decided to go walk Tyke around the neighborhood. After Tyke released his poop, he didn't want to move. We tried everything- calling "TYKE" a million times, pulling on his leash, and faking "TREATTT!" as well. But to no avail; he wouldn't budge. We gave up and I carreid him half way back home. Then he started moving again! >< Blahh. I took a shower afterwards, afraid that Tyke's pee got on my favorite dress.



These past two days have been quite an adventure. Tomorrow I'm going to see the otolaryngologist finally.. and maybe CSUF. On Friday, I might either go to the Brea Mall with Amy or to Tiffany and Stephanie's house for mahjong with Jane. :] I'm excited. I still have to make websites for clubs, fill out the common app, finish essays, and more, but I think I can do it. :]

I'm glad you had fun yesterday, Byron!!

3 comments:

LalaLiu said...

no your not! bye. bye. bye. go study

byron said...

confusing comment.
[you're]

roar.
wheee.
roar.
roar.
roar. haha.
wan an.

byron said...

hi. its 250am. dang o.o

roar.
><.
gah.