Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nothing exciting.

I didn't do anything again today. It was a lot funner going to CSUF:( Maybe I'll go more next week (not tomorrow! cuz my sister's going to take me to the movies).. at least I can actually step outside for a change. If it weren't for the few times I went to check for mail or walked across to Ama's house, I haven't been outside for the past two days. I'm going to be very very pale at this rate, lol.

But I'm so excited for the beach on Monday. I can't wait to see everyone again. I'm excited to walk along the shore of Huntington Beach, to eat yummy smores by the bonfire, and to explore the little shops and restaurants on Main Street. :) It better be fun, and people better not back out last minute, and no one better get lost. Haha.

So.. stuff I'm finally getting done:
-just finished the powerpoint for Ms. Lambert. I think I'm going to ask her for a optional reference..
-website for FBLA

Goodbye:) I'm hungry. I miss people! Bye:P

1 comment:

byron said...

i. want. to. see. stina. why. won't. you. come. tomorrow? :(.


wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
today i badminton'd. and wii'd. roar.
you should have comeeeeeeeeeeeee! :(


wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

okay. i better see you soon! ill go write in mine now. go online or somethinggg!