Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and my Uncle's singing

All I did today was stay home doing nothing but reading Harry Potter. It was relaxing. Immediately after I woke up at 10:20 (gasps! so late), I started reading. I didn't even eat breakfast. I totally ignored the schedule I had planned for today (studying bio, working on club websites) and just read. Then at lunch I went over to my grandma's house, ate lunch, and read some more. I read until 5:30, when I finally finished the book. *sobs*. It's over. It's finally over, and I'm sad. I won't spoil the ending for all you people who didn't finish yet, but I will say that I liked it a lot. It was really funny but sad, and all my questions were answered. Some parts were unrealistic and stuff, but what do you expect in a world full of wizards? It was pretty good. Gosh, I really want to voice my opinions but I know people will hate me if I spoiled the ending. I'll wait a month or so.

So anyways, while I was reading, my uncle was singing. Singing in a mix of chinese and taiwanese and english; it was really weird. LOL, he is so random. And he likes to pet my head.

Anyways, GUESS WHAT ARRIVED TODAY!? My Graphire4 Wacom 6x8 tablet. It's beautiful. I had a difficulties getting used to it initially, but now I'm getting the hang of it. I wish Corel Painter had more mediums though, like pen and markers, cuz it's weird sketching with acrylics. I like it, and I'll definitely be using it some more later on.

:) Friday will be fun! I'm going to watch Ratatoulle with my sister at Cinema City, most likely. And then Pho or In N Out Burger afterwards.. hmm, yeah:D

2 comments:

byron said...

hi! you finished harry potter! i have to read it sometime...
i didn't see you today :(
and you aren't online or anything!
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
tablet, coolio.
hm..................
come online!! :(
i woke up at 1020 also! :p
yep yep. hi hi :)

LalaLiu said...

hahaha you made me laugh when you said that