Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rats and kidnaps

Yesterday was really fun! My sister took me out for the first time (meaning she actually drove me herself! without my mom in the car!), and we went to watch Ratatouille at Cinema City movie theaters. We woke up at like 9:30 because the movie started at 10:40, but when we arrived, there was no 10:40 show. WHY? Cuz I looked at Thursday's times instead of Friday's. The next one was at 11:55, so we went to Target and roamed around. Bought nothing. Then came back just in time to watch...

RATATOUILLE!!



The movie was REALLY good. And that says a lot because lately, I haven't really been enjoying the movies I've watched in the movie theaters (Pirates, Harry Potter, Oceans 13). God, I love Pixar/Disney. They are sooo good at all this animation stuff. :] Wow. The water looked freakishly like water, the food looked almost edible, and the rats were sooo adorable. The story was good, the ending was good, everything about it was great except for the fact it made me incredibly hungry. I'm glad I watched it and it was absolutely worth the $4. Yes, $4 movie tickets! If you want to go to a cheap movie theater, go to Cinema City, which is only $4 before noon. Well anyways, I love the trailers too... I want to watch "An Arctic Tale", the documentary that's kinda like "March of the Penguins" except it's about global warming and polar bears. I also want to watch the Nanny Diaries. :D

So afterwards, we went to eat Fish Grill. It was yummylicious- I got two fish tacos and my sister got trout, and we shared. This was at like 2:00 PM so we were starving. :] Then we went home. It was so hot upstairs so I didn't use the computer. Instead I was good and took an ACT practice test. I got a 35!! But that's assuming I got a 10/12 on the essay. Wow I really hope the ACT is as easy as these practice tests... I got a 32 on writing (only because of the correction thing. I actually got a 34, but they take 2 pts off automatically. So even if you get 100 % on the MC and 12/12 on the essay, the highest you can get is a 34), a 36 on reading (with the 2 pt correction thing), a 36 on math (with the -1 correction), and a 36 on science. I was shocked with my reading and science scores. I only missed two on reading and 1 on science!:) I'm definitely taking the ACT in September.

Hahah. So after that, my mom, sister and I went to the eye doctor to get my glasses. Something was wrong with them, so I have to wait a while til that gets fixed. Hmm. Then my dad came and we all went to Sam Woo for dinner. I was not hungry at all. Then we shopped at Loehmans. I picked soo many things (everything was so cheap), but ended up buying nothing. We shopped til 8:30, and then tried finding my dad so we could leave. But we couldn't find him!! We looked at Loehmans a LOT, went to Bed Bath and Beyond and searched for him there, but he was no where to be found. Then we went to the car, and found that it was reparked somewhere else. We were freaked out and thought he might have been kidnapped. But then at 9:10ish, when Loehmans was finally kicking out the customers, we saw a little short man in plaid and jeans come out. It was my dad! He was angry. He said he waited for more than an hour by the dressing room. How did we not see him? My parents argued a lotttt, but I think they're ok now..

And then at night I played with my tablet. :)



I love it!
Today I'm going to Sameen's house for AEP. Yay! Byebye!

1 comment:

byron said...

you used a different account to comment on mine i think o.o
movieee o.o.

haha plaid and jeans, hahaha.
okayy. i played badminton today
it is so hotttttttttt ahhhhhhhh.


and iono if i should take act! ><.
ah its hot.
hot hot hot.

come online sometimeee.
roarrrr.
lemme take a practice act test!
okiedokie roar.