Sunday, July 29, 2007

planning is hard

especially when some of the people you invite are irresponsible, apathetic people who think that there's nothing wrong with driving the host NUTS.

He had THREE freaking weeks to decide if he wanted to go. THREE weeks to ask his mummy. but NO. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's so selfish and rude! I don't even want him to go. I hate it when people think that they're so special. That I should be honored to have him go. But in truth, nobody really needs him, and I hope he doesn't show up.

One thing I really hate is apathy. I hate people who aren't responsive. I'm not going to just sit and wait until you're ready to decide. If you didn't RSVP by Friday, oops, sorry, but I guess you're not going.

2 comments:

byron said...

o.o, i hope that's not about me!
feel bettttter. I'll talk to you when
i get to fullerton house, right now i have to get all the stuff i need from covina to bring over there :)

byron said...

wellll, we'll just allll ignore him! :o, and he shall learn to never ignore your warnings and requests and reminders again! hah! we shall prevailllll! hi :)