Sunday, July 22, 2007

I wish I were a wizard

I got the 7th Harry Potter book today, and no, I haven't finished reading it yet. Unlike most people went to Borders at midnight to grab the last installment of the Harry Potter series, I didn't get it until my dad and sister went to Costco Saturday morning to buy it. Honestly, I don't want to finish it too quickly. The fact that it's the last Harry Potter book is upsetting. I don't want it to end. Although I'm not one of those maniacal fans who dress up as wizards and create blogs pretending to be Harry, I admit that I really love these books. :( I grew up with them (I remember first reading it in 4th grade and not really understanding the first few chapters), and it's sad that it's finally ending.

Well, I'm probably not finishing it anytime soon, since my sister and I are taking turns reading it. I'm on chapter 9 or so right now, so DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL IT FOR ME! :P

Some other news. I went to Judy's 17th surprise bday party yesterday and it was pretty fun. I played the WII for the first time, pool for like the second time, and mah-jong for the first time too. I like mah-jong a lot, but my mom disapproves. She says there will be no gambling in the house :(. Well, I don't like gambling, but I like the game. It's kind of like jie-long, because you can screw people over with your cards:P.

Hehe, well.. my sister's almost at Chapter 8, so that means I'm going to read next! Yay!

1 comment:

byron said...

hi! :)
i missed out :(
i still have to wait until i read the book toooo.
i have to show you something i bought today!.
ill be online again soon.