Saturday, August 11, 2007

senior photo, FBLA, and 7 secrets

Today was not a typical Saturday.

Instead of going to art class, which I normally do on Saturday mornings, I was allowed to sleep in until 10:30. Then I ate breakfast and got ready for... my SENIOR CLASS photo.

So we got there a little late, but it was all good. People were still getting their pictures taken, so it wasn't my turn yet. Then I went in, and got lots of pictures taken of me. The photographer was really nice, and she asked about my summer. I talked about going to Chicago for FBLA, and surprise surprise, she's from Chicago! So yeah, that's what we talked about. She took so many pictures of me... some of the regular yearbook pictures, and some with props and background settings. I hope they turned out okay. Nope, I didn't get them back yet. They had difficulties with the computer, but they'll mail them on Monday.

While waiting for my pictures to be printed (the lady didn't tell me about the computer problems until I waited for a good 10 minutes -__-), I couldn't help to notice how young I look compared to other the other seniors taking their pictures. None were from Troy, thankfully (I'm sort of antisocial when it comes to people I don't really know, if you haven't realized by now), but there were some people from other schools that looked OLD. And they all had makeup and their hair done... it made me feel so YOUNG.

So anyways, after that, we brought lunch home from El Pollo Loco. Then at around 2:20, I went to CSUF to have the FBLA board meeting. We got a lot done! Michael's a good President. Oh and I'm officially the vice president! :) Hopefully next year will be a fun year for FBLA.. and we'll beat Homestead? :] Maybe maybe. Jesse, Michael, and I will make sure we're better prepared for the conferences and events. :)

After that, I came home. My aunt came to visit, and I just showed her my prom pictures (she said, like all the other people on facebook, that I looked like a china princess/celebrity in my taipei-LA pictures) and the Deadwood Dick website. Thenn I ate dinner. I FINALLY came up with a new IB essay topic-- "How did Pablo Picasso's relationship with Dora Maar influence his depiction of women from 1935-1945?" Hahaha. yay!! it's pretty easy to talk about, AND it's specific :). Dude, Picasso was SUCH a womanizer... -_-

OHH guess what?! My mom bought my sister and me a 48 pack of prismacolor markers and 48 prismacolor colored pencils! :)

Anyways, I got tagged by my sister:

Seven Secrets

1. When I was in pre-school, I pooped on my pants. My teacher put my underwear (with my poop) in my cubby. My mom saw it and thought it was a brownie or something. Thankfully she smelled it and saw the underwear. :P

2. I love old people. Especially old people with a lot of wrinkles. They're so awesome to draw.

3. I used to do this saliva thing in "Big Daddy" where I spit and then suck the saliva back in. I was a pro.

4. I love Desperate Housewives. And I never close my eyes.

5. I used to be scared of rollercoasers. REALLY scared. The first time I went on Ghostrider, WOW I was freaked out even after going. Now I'm better.

6. I want to be a ballerina, and I want to win So You Think You Can Dance. I think Benji is cute.

7. I don't want to be a science major, but I have a feeling I might have to.

I tag: BYRON! the only person who reads this.

2 comments:

byron said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iono 7 secrets! O.O

you can just ask and youll hear random ones from me! ya.

and you left SO EARLY TODAY
ill go write now.

byron said...

where are you :(